By using a bathroom remodel cost calculator you’ll not only save your wallet (and possibly your marriage ☺), but you’ll ensure the finished space is something you can be proud of. Keeping on top of your renovation budget is crucial! I can’t emphasise it enough!!
I’m not going to go into the in’s and out’s of how to budget as labour rates and costs of renovating vary to much from city to country, and change from year to year. So I’ll focus instead on where to get hold of an online cost calculator.
Make Budgeting Easier With A Bathroom Remodel Cost Calculator
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing – moving plumbing or installing new elements
- Tiling – floor and wall tiles
- Shower screen – frameless, semi-frameless or standard shower screen
- Bath – integrated or freestanding
- Toilet – standard or in-wall cistern
- Vanity – standard or wall mounted
- Lighting – task, general or mood
- Waterproofing – to make sure your bathroom doesn’t spring a leak
- How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom (Australia)
- What Does It Cost To Renovate A Bathroom (comparing Australia, UK, USA)
A word of caution: if something is going to go wrong, it will. So always leave room in your budget for any issues that may crop up.
So we’ve completed the last part of Stage 2: Planning – budgeting using a bathroom remodel cost calculator. We’ve now hit Stage 3: Pre Construction Stage – where we look at project timelines/construction schedules and the types of tradies/contractors you’ll need for each job.
To recap, the 5 Stage Renovation Process will guide you through the exact steps I use as a professional builder when working on home improvement projects.
If you have any questions let me know – I’m always happy to help!
Enjoy your renovation.
All the best,
CHECK OUT THIS BLOG POST FOR MORE: How to Renovate a Bathroom: The 5 Stage Process